Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Do Re Mi

My friend Jenn posted this video on her blog earlier today. I loved it so much, I felt the need to post it too. This is absolutely fantastic. Apparently, in Belgium, over 200 dancers put this little dance together in only 2 rehearsals. It's a promotion stunt for a Belgian television program, where they are looking for someone to play the leading role, in the musical of "The Sound of Music".



Man, I totally love musicals and everything they do for them!!
Yes, Rebecca, that's what I said. I LOVE THEM!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

you were born for broadway. i've accepted it :)

becca said...

I saw this on MSN's homepage and it almost brought me to tears. I know weird, but I LOVED it! Wouldn't it be so cool to witness that by surprise??

Raelynn said...

what did you say the first time rebecca, but had to delete instead? hmmm....

and yes, Becca, it made me teary too.