Monday, April 20, 2009

batter bowl

On Saturday morning I woke up with an urgent desire, want, no...need, to have a batter bowl. Not sure why I did? But I wanted one, badly. Maybe it's because lately I've had the desire to be more domestic. As of late, I stay so busy that I am never home, nor do I ever get to do the "domestic" things girls like to do. I'm not sure I even know how? Okay, so maybe I'm not a domestic diva like the lovely Halen, or the oh so talented Becca; but, I think it's in there somewhere. And I have been making a plan to find that happy domesticity. Maybe that's where the desire for the batter bowl came from. All I know is that when I walked into Crate & Barrel this weekend and found my beautiful gem of a batter bowl, which was on sale, I did a happy dance. Right there in the store. Not kidding.  I'm super excited about my batter bowl. That may sound lame; but so what, I am. 


1 comment:

becca said...

Yes, batter bowls do wonders for inspiring the inner domestic diva. I have a small one from Pampered Chef. Not exciting at all but it has done it's fair share of work around here :) Congrats!