Friday, June 4, 2010

Blog Challenge

I've decided, and I know i've said it before, but I'm going to try really hard to blog everyday. It's my own personal challenge. I'm sure it will be nonsensical and absolutely random and more than likely full of nothingness...but I'm trying to train myself to write again. I've quit journaling, blogging and anything else that has to do with the written word. So my goal it so write something everyday.

Obviously, this post is the post of nothingness. But I'm challenging myself by putting it on here on the blogosphere. Is that a word? And I totally expect my loyal reader(s)...ahem that's you Liz--my faithful follower...to hold me accountable.

Speaking of the lovely Liz. She has inspired me to think of my bucket list. Hopefully, you'll be seeing that here soon.

So...yeah. That's my post for today.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What about your lovely follower Rebecca? Geesh. I check this danged thing every day ;)

Rebecca said...

Oh, and one more thing....

I'm so glad that you decided to blog again. I love reading what you write, you are a precious part of my life and I love you very much. I read your blog to learn more about you but also to learn from you in your search for the depths of Christ within, the ultimate meaning of life.

Being a quote-aholic, I just had to share these:

Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write.......John Jakes

Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow.....Lawrence Clark Powell

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel......Carl W. Buechner

Liz Lewis said...

One of my "things I love about raelynn" that I wrote for your bday was that I loved your voice!! I'm glad you are using it for blogging again :).