Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sometimes you just have to say it

...today could only be classified as HELL. How many Boulder Valley parents can 1 person be bitched out by in one day? I tell ya, it's more than you know.

....i'm going to stalk Julie Riley until she sets a date for us to hang out. Yeah...I know you're reading this. I'm going to, for real. I ain't playin' with you.

...i tried flirting yesterday. I'm lame at it.

...it's that time of year in which i'm allergic to EVERYTHING; including myself.

...i've been pondering my bucket list and realized I'm so OCD about certain things. Lists being one of them. So my bucket list will be arranged in categories. (ie. cost money, no cost, spiritual, health, etc. etc.)

... i'm extremely tired right now.

...i need a new job.

...i've been blessed beyond measure by friends who have walked me through a difficult past month.

...i'm reading "True Compass" by Edward "Ted" Kennedy right now.

...i'm doing my best to keep up with this blog challenge.

...if it were up to me there would be 3 day weekends, always.

...i have nothing left to say because i can barely keep my eyes open.


Goodnight!!


No comments: