Monday, June 14, 2010

resume's

we've been hiring at the YMCA for more camp staff as those little urchins need more staff to keep up with them. trust me i know. i had to go to the Denver aquarium today because we are short staffed; hence why we are hiring. those little urchins, whom i absolutely adore, did their best at keeping me on my toes today. i think i counted them every 5 minutes to make sure i had each one of them with me. and trust me, when you are in an aquarium with other camps, all you can do is count them, call their names and continuously make sure you can see each of them every second. i'm not a fan of the "field trip" at sites i don't normally attend. merely because i don't know the kids that well, so it makes me uneasy.

anyway, as resumes have been coming in, there was one that caught my eye. it was a girl who put a picture of herself on her cover letter. not just of herself...but rather of her and a bunny rabbit. yep, you read that right. a bunny rabbit.

now i haven't filled out a resume in over 3 years. is that the new thing? unless you're a model or an actor, i can't imagine needing a photo on your resume. but hey, i can give you the need to put a photo because you want them to know who you are and what they are getting, per se. but, yourself and a bunny?!

i'm not sure that's the way to go.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

My butt hurts? Really?