Monday, June 21, 2010

off the top of my head...

L.A. was fabulous. I miss my girls. I miss the beaches. I miss the relaxation. I'm suffering from the "after vacation back to the crappiness of life" blues.



It's really loud in my office right now. Excruciatingly loud. It thundered or there was lightening or something of that sorts, so all of the swim folk have come indoors to wait it out. Right outside my window where I'm suppose to work. This is not conducive to a working environment.



I'm supposed to be taking a 2 week sabotical from worry and learning to just "wait!" Well, see how that goes.



I hear thunder. I'm supposed to be catching a bus in an hour. I hope the rain goes away.



I am super tan, er I mean super brown, and am burnt in a few places that aren't that fun to be burnt. Yes, the ladies are smokin'! Figuratively and seriously.



I'm proud of myself for keeping up with my blog challenge. Even if some posts are lame. The point is I'm posting.



I'm waiting for Jenn to post a blog. I asked her to an hour or so ago. Where is it Jenn?



It's POURING down rain right now. Creepy rain. Again, I have to take a bus in about an hour. Whoop, whoop for rain!! I got this, right?



Now there's hail. Large balls of hail. Ah, Shitake!!



That's all folks.

2 comments:

Kate said...

okay, i love your blog challenge. i may have to try that :) great idea! sorry your welcome back has been less than ideal. i miss your face!

Raelynn said...

I liked the blog challenge. It was merely because I wanted to make this more of a routine...because I know all the world wants to read my thoughts. Tee he he. Actually, it was more about inspiring myself to be more proactive with my thoughts, creativity and overall Raelynn-ness!!

Go for it Kate. I challenge thee!!