Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ps and by the way....

I did it folks!! I accomplished my blog challenge.



Some may have been lame and/or trivial posts, but the point is...I did what I said. Whoopity-freakin'-hooo. Look what I can do!! And actually I do notice a difference its made, because I find that the creative juices have been flowing again; which was my main goal. To dig out that inner creativity within me that's been lying dormant.


Now, I challenge you to create your own blog challenge. (Psst, Kate, I'm talking to you!!)

I leave you with this, and yes I know I'm ripping off the Nike catchphrase, "Just do it!"


Or to be Oprahesque, "Live your best life!" Acutally, too bad Oprah uses that all the time, because it's actually something to strive for, so yeah, Live your best life!

1 comment:

Liz Lewis said...

Woot woot! Great job with your challenge!