Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brianna & the Purple Spandex

I have a friend. Brianna is her name--and being crazy funny is her game.  (yeah, i just did the crazy rhyming thing!) Anyway, Brianna came to our house the other night to check out Kate's rife machine, as it was the talk of our day. She burst in the door in her purple spandex. She loves these purple spandex. As she ran in our house she immediately began dancing and singing in one of her many accents. It's safe to say that we all burst out into hysterical laughter. We were not expecting the purple tights at all.


To add to our laughter, Brianna decided to try the Rife machine. All of sudden I hear loads of laughter and this is what I saw....


Yes, Brianna (and our friend Kate) is trying to inhale the frequencies of the Rife Machine.

We eventually quit playing with the Rife Machine and went into the living room where I had a "shoe show". Meaning I tried on every pair (14!) of my sexy heels for the girls. Yea, it was nice. Eventually, Brianna, started entertaining us again, but this time with a pair of my roommate Kate's socks. She looked a little something like this....





Let me just say, there's never a dull moment when Brianna is around!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

purple stetchy pants! it's for fun!!!!!

Raelynn said...

he he he he!!