Saturday, November 15, 2008

Go Pokes Go!!

Last night while walking down Pearl Street to meet up with some friends for drinks at the Rio, I came upon a large pep Rally for the CU game today. And I was overly happy that I was appropriately dressed for such an occasion, as I was wearing my Oklahoma State Cowboys shirt. The excitement was in the air and they were talking about all they were going to do to those Cowboys in all of their fight songs. And they sang with such belief and truth that you almost believed it--NOT. I enjoyed the pep rally. There's so much excitement that comes with the revelry of your beloved football team and school. It makes for quite an atmosphere. But when they were talking about the obliteration that was going to happen to my Pokes, I had to say, oh, Puh-lease, as if!!! Sorry Colorado friends. It's not going to happen. The Pokes will win today.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

and did the pokes win?

Raelynn said...

of course they did. 30-17!