Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the Creative Experience: Project 1

Project 1: MAKE A FLIER OF YOUR DAY

Write a paragraph describing a typical day in
your life. Make one hundred Xerox fliers of the description (you don't
have to include your name) and post them all over your neighborhood.

D O C U M E N T A T I O N >

Take a picture of the flier and a photo of one of them posted in your neighborhood.

*********************************************






A TYPICAL Day:
Also affectionately known as, a day in the crazy, random, sometimes stressful yet exciting life of THE Raelynn


Unfortunately, my alarm starts its horrible *beeping so that the neighbors can hear* process right around 645am. Boo to you alarm. Boo. To. You! Though I don’t want to, I force myself out of bed by 705am and begin the morning routine:
wash face,
make breakfast, drink morning tea,
put on really loud music and dance around house whilst getting dressed,
brush teeth, comb hair,
continue dancing/singing around house,
notice the time :: F! I’m late::,
run to the bus…
Dash, to the Jump, to the Y

Y…oh the Y. Why the Y? Why? Here my day consists of being underpaid, overworked, screamed at by entitled helicopter parents, micro-managed, put through the ringer, a few breaks with some enjoyable co-workers who make me laugh with a lunch in the middle where I will be “up in the gym just workin’ on my fitness.” I have witnesses. Yet, as much as the Y drives me batty, I also love knowing our main goal is to help families who really need us. (Insert tear here!)
And then finally, Yabba dabba doo it’s time to head home!!!!
Jump, to the Dash, to home*
*(or to hanging with fun friends where lots of goodness will be had!)

Home, I love you home; especially after a long grueling day at the Y. In the evening I have a multitude of activities:
Bad for me t.v.,
Making dinner
Singing/dancing
At some point I will begin the “oh so loved” social networking process:
Blogging, facebooking, tweeting,
internet perusing, and now iPhone-ing
At evening’s end I will quiet my mind with one or all of the following activities:
Knitting, painting, writing, picture looking
Reading, journaling
And finally, bed time prayer

Wash face, brush teeth and then: Nighty Night. We shall begin again tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

becca said...

WOW! Did you really post that all over your neighborhood? LOVE IT!