Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a "p.s." & "by the way"

p.s.
You'll more than likely see some Creative Projects popping up on my blog from time to time as some other creative types and I have decided to get the creativity juices flowin'.

I'll do my best to post the projects here when I can!

by the way
we had a worship meeting/dinner/practice/dream gathering of sorts tonight. we discussed the things we'd like to try more often and be confident in as a team and personally. because of that, Aaron thought it would be great if we took a psalm and sang it to a random melody the Firle was playing so we could get used to singing freely by learning to follow the melody. when the iPhone (yes, we're that hip) headed my way with my verse I almost passed it on...but instead, gathered that courage and just did it. Another step at punching intimidation in the face.

Raelynn = 2, Intimidation =0


I'm starting to find my way more and more everyday. I'm quite enjoying it.




No comments: